Monday 12 January 2015

Supermans Louis Lane

Her body, is like a canvas
And my hands, are like a paintbrush
All I ever want to do, is paint her
Paint her, in the color of love

Her beauty, is like the radiance of an angel
And I, the demon she was sent down here to cast away
In her eyes I am weak
But in her hands I am strong

Her essence, is like the perfume of a flower in spring
And I, the scent of slow roasted charcoal burnt weed
To her I am just a smell she can dispel
Though to me she is the flavour of the love that I dream of

No more can I ever stand tall
When she is still bent down
No step I can take, in order to push forward
And leave her behind like my past

I am in love with her
Though I wonder if she is in love with me
For I stand here and wonder
And I can only imagine what she is going through

To me she is no damsel in distress
Meaning I am no knight in shinning armour
Though I feel in her eyes I am superman
And she is my Louis Lane

 04/06/14

No comments:

Post a Comment