Friday 16 January 2015

all about my love

I've been on this earth looking for love
I've stood on this earth and asked to be loved
I've looked down to pray for love from up above
If o have received love, would you say it's a gift from up above

Patience has tought me the virtues of living
Indipendence has tought me the joys of feeling
Time has tought me the wonders of forgiving
I am waiting for love, the only thing missing

If one is to love not bit hate forever
Is one a hater for he loves not
"Hate not but love forever"
Than her shalt rejoice in earths pleasures

From he who writes these words
To her who these words shall bring meaning
Please I have been meaning, if you are listening
To have a second to tell you how I am feeling

Like pen to paper means write
Or a bullet to a gun means shoot
All your actions to me is proof

Love me love me not, words are mine and not bought
Weather I love you or not, my feelings I have brought
Though adolescent I feel my time is bought
I love you, forever in the same way

No comments:

Post a Comment