Wednesday 28 January 2015

something to say

Somedays I have alot to say
Other days I have nothing to say

But yet I speak
For I speak from the heart

It feeds my soul
Gives it warmth

The strength to carry on
Even when there is nothing in sight

But still I see
For my heart is my guide

My words my very emotions
Heartfelt as they may seem.

Somedays I have nothing to say
Other days I have alot to preach

Not to say what I do say is worthless
For no word is worth less, than its definition

I use these words to explain life
To explain how I see it

So weather I write a novel
Or a little sonnet

I will write till my pen bleeds
And the friction makes the paper catch fire

Yesterday I wrote none
Tomorrow I will write none

For my pen only bleeds for today
For that is the moment in which I live

 28/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment