Friday 16 January 2015

destination heaven

I've seen heaven in the form of a shadow
Deep beneath my feet like the trenches we dig
Weep like the willow I have for I have stepped on peace
And now my heart will never rest until I am free
Free, like a bird as it flies high in the sky
Like the heaven beneath my feet
Can it see me passing by
Wondering around aimlessly like a Neanderthal
But I am an upright man with no forward stop
Human version 2.0 the anomaly
My only difference is the search for freedom
An elusive beast that does not exist
But still I search for it like the lochness monster
But this ain't no search for NeSSI or big foot
This chupacabrah will be found
For with each step I take
Haven becomes closer to be found
Atlantis, for we have built ourselves the krimera
The utopia that was never found
But a dream of what it might be
I search for freedom
So that peace can live in my heart
And my soul can finally rest.
I have seen heaven in the form of a shadow
Deep beneath my feet
Like the abyss in which I live
But I have shown light in this darkness
And finally I can rest
Even though I still haven't found the elusive beast called peace
Freedom I have found and now I live in harmony with myself

#Peace 16/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment