Tuesday 20 January 2015

me(voices in my head edition)

You are my success
You are my failure
You are my maker
My creator in times of doubt
Never shall I rise alone
For no man is an island
With you I am human
Without you just a thought
A memory to some
Never will I now success
Without the fear of failure
Because you are my success
You are my failure
Forever indebted I will be
For when I could not see
I was always guided
But when I did see
You never left me
Walk with me in this darkness
And I will in turn walk with you in the light
For we are united
Its just that that I never saw
We are one
Divided by separation
United we shall be
Only if we believe
For you were there when I failed
And are still here to see me succeed
And to succeed I shall
For I am you
And you are me
And I will always have you around
Because I carry you with me
Me, the author of these words
Sent out to me
The creator that lives in me
Never shall we be divided
When we are one soul

19/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment