Tuesday 13 January 2015

smokers mansion

As I close my eyes and invision
A place were all potheads
Regardless of their race color or religion
HP to smoke in peace, lord I am wishing

If I die before I wake, to take me to a safe place
So in my mind o see this place
Were the smokers go to hang
And smoke their weed in peace

Even though we G's and smoke trees
We have a right to be at peace
Watch the world move at peace
A place were all problems are ceased
I am asking if theres a smokers mansion

If there is will they judge me
Like St John at the pearly gates
Or do I pay homage just to get in
A place were players roll at ease
ErL's the name, save me a place

In a place were chiming with my girl
And hanging with the gang
Can be done in the same space
All happening at one pace
At home, in my smokers mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment