Tuesday 20 January 2015

Darkness(not a place to live)

I choose to walk in the light
For I have no use for the darkness

I choose to walk in truth
For lies never got me anywhere

I choose to live in peace
For I wish not to be hurt

I choose to be free
If I wish to live in harmony

I choose, for it can be seen
Were I be when I don't

I am not free, I know not freedom
I know not truth, I live a lie

But the power is in my hands
And use it I will

Hate me or hate me not
But this I will never change

I will make it
Because I know were to start

And to start I have
Change is following me

I do this for me
Never can it be for us

Though is frees us all
Everyman has to get his

Freedom! Its out there for all of us
Only if we decide to stand up and receive it

I choose to walk in the light
Because the darkness is no place to live

 19/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment