Monday 19 January 2015

how to love me

Kiss me, for yourself
Hug me, for yourself
Embrace me, for yourself
Never do anything for me

For I, will embrace you for myself
For I, will kiss you for myself
And I, will hug you for myself
Never let your love be for me

For we should love ourselves
Before we could love our partners
We need to feel a joy from within
Before we can receive any from outside

Love yourself like I love me
Care for yourself like I care for myself
And the love we give ourselves
Shall be enough to feel the voidfeel

I wish to give you this love
But how can I offer it
When I can't offer it to myself
How could I ever deliver it

Kiss me, only for yourself
Hug me, only for yourself
Embrace me, only for yourself
Because loving yourself, is how you love me

 11/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment