Friday 23 January 2015

let me touch you

Let me kiss you slowly
From the neck past your belly button

Let me touch you
In every place you wish

Let me undress you
As I stroke you gently

Let me pleasure you
Satisfy you like no man could

I will take my time
There is no need to rush

You are here
As well as I am

Lets let our love guide us
As we enjoy every moment slowly

Giving each other the kind of love
That has never been experienced

Let me take you to far away places
As you let your mind wonder

I am here for you
If you will be here for me

Our love will guide us
To were we have to be

So let me kiss you slowly
From the neck past your belly button

Let me touch you girl
Sensually so you can feel what I feel

The love that I bring
You will never experience again

For I am here for you
As long as you will be there for me

 23/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment