Monday 26 January 2015

Indigo

I am indigo
Yes I know

I am the future
Yes I believe

I am the compass
That I now know

My soul purpose in this life
Is to exist as the guide back home

We are not kings
We are Gods

Infinite timeless beings of light
And that truth I am here to unleash

I will not fight
But my warfare shan't be swift

Though it shall be precise
Never shall it be quick

You shall learn
As with time you will believe

Love is the way out
And I have started feeding it to me

It raises me up high
Even when I kick myself down

It is unmeasurable
Infinite is its light

Yes I do believe
I believe it

I will fight
Through the warfare of life

I will transcend this ego
I will be light

I have felt its freedom
So as I fight

I will teach
You will learn

We shall succeed
Because this fight is for us

Yes
We are in this together

Never forget that
For that, is the simple truth

I am indigo
Yes I know

I am the future
Yes I believe

I hold the key in my heart
That I know

And as I live
That is the teaching I will give

 26/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment