Friday 23 January 2015

happiness

I have found happiness
In the form of a shadow
Trapped in a bottle
And far flung into the ocean

I have found happiness within me
Cast light on it have I
Only for it to disappear
Like the illusion that is peace

Peace, of mind
Peace, of heart
Peace, of soul
I will be at peace

For what I found is real
It lives within me
Growing strong like a demon
This time I will control it

For stronger is I
From the first day I saw it
Stronger is I
From the first day I felt it

Now I harness its power
I grow it within me
As I grow along with it
Happiness shall be abound

I've found happiness in the form of a shadow
Trapped in a bottle of illusions
Far flung into the ocean like a demon
But swim have I in search of it

And I have succeeded in reaching the shores
That it has beached itself at
For freedom is abound
Only if I could find that peace within me

23/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment