Wednesday 14 January 2015

to my love

Oh where would I be without you my love
Oh who might I be without you my love
And who will I love without you my love his is a question that I ask myself
First thing before I wake up
And the last thing before I sleep
Your always on my mind for what you do
You do it like no other
You are you and no one else
That is why I love you
That is why I care about you
Until my heart beats no more
Where ever I shall awaken
Whenever I shall awaken
From my deadly slumber
You will always be my love
You shall always have my heart
For it runs in my blood
The love that I have for you
So out of the worlds riches
I ask for only one thing
Its not cheap nor is it expansive
For it cannot be priced
I ask for your love
Because the world riches are only a mere dream
But your love is a reality
May I, can I, will I have your love
For its more important now than later
For I am always loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment