Monday 19 January 2015

walking the talk

I have talked the talked
And even wrote it down on paper
Now that I walk the talk
It seems I am creating haters

But I will not look back
Because over my shoulder
Is nothing but blackness
That life isn't too attractive

I have talked about making hay
With whoever will tilt the land with me
My hopes, my dreams, limitations and ambitions
Now no one wants me to get up

After being kicked down so much
You would think I am a sumo wrestler
But I am no mud flipper
So I am going to rise beyond my adversities

No struggle is going to keep me down
When it is a choice in my head
And a decision of change I can make
So I choose to always stay up

I have talked now I work
And if you are my hater
Welcome to my world
Let's see if I still care

 08/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment