Tuesday 13 January 2015

reverse, rewind and repeat dat Ish

Though I spot rags and I look sad
I am sad because my heart lays in rags
Though life has never really kicked me to the curve
To the curve, life has kicked ke a little

Though I have never sat at the corner because I am broke
For when I am broke I am never at the corner
Though I have never asked passerbys for spare change
But for spare change I have asked some passerbys

My intention is not to tell you about my troubles
For my troubles were by intentions
I have quit all my acting and pretending
But have I been pretending that I am acting

As I welcome you into my mansion of fear
I have a fear of leaving my mansion
Though I course tension like a burning spear
But like a burning spear o resolve tension

Many are fights that I have lived through in my life
My whole life has been nothing but a fight
All of which is known as emotion has taken flight
For when I am high my mind takes flight from emotion

As I put pen to paper to give birth to poetry
Poetry is nothing but mind body and soul, on pen and paper
For in these words I have buried pain and sorrow
Though pain and sorrow can never be buried in words

No comments:

Post a Comment