Monday 26 January 2015

Angel in your life

The angel in your life
That is not I
Though I shall bare gifts
That you will never see with the naked eye
For I will touch your heart
I will speak with your soul
But I will never rescue you from the perils of life
No mere solution I have for I am man too
And I walk this path with you
Though you search for endless riches
The riches I seek live in the heart
No price on it have I ever seen
But even friendship has a price tag these days
I cannot believe it with my eyes
The real I see and when free my possessions I will give
I got no love for this material life
I am at peace with the knowledge of this earth
The beauty that is in this life.
The angel in your life
That is not I
Maybe one day you will see
That not all angels fell from sky

 26/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment