Thursday 29 January 2015

Journey of a thousand paths

I walk a journey of a thousand paths
Each one true but none of them definite

I walk a journey of a thousand paths
All I do is walk down each path one step at a time

Weather i will I ever make it to the end or not
Matters not if I am not alive during the journey

I might come across many rivers
And jump many huddles

But none I will ever take away
For they make me who I am.

I travel a journey of a thousand paths
None of them more real than the other

The only true path lies in your heart
Only than can you say you have made it

For it beats for that sole purpose
And guides us to our destination

I believe in the beating of mine
The vibes that it gives

That is the energy I live for
For energy never lies.

29/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment