Wednesday 14 January 2015

insearch of the pot of gold

Standing at the crossroads
About to search for the pot of Gold
Has anyone seen a rainbow
That they can point me to
Because so many have found it
But ate ready to let it go
Will I be the next
Lost like I can never be found
My intentions are good
Maybe my actions may not be
But has anyone seen a rainbow
Because I am in search of a pot of gold

What shall happen if I find it
That's an answer I do not know
For the question is a subliminal thought
Conscious is I when I speak
But subconscious when I dream
For this dream makes my eyes gleam
Teary eyed when I imagine spending it
But I will not lie, I am a man
And in time it will change me
For Better or worse I may not know
Bit my intention remains simple
Maybe I could change a bit of the world
So will you point me to were it rains
So I may follow the rainbow
Insearch of the pot of gold

 14/08/14

No comments:

Post a Comment