Saturday 17 January 2015

us(united individuals)

I own something no one can ever take from me
I have something no one can ever poses like me
I am something no one can ever be like me

My indivuality is a gift within me
My character is always going to be unique
For I am not like you

The choices I make are personal to me
So is my belief system
I am a human and thats what I will always be

Never are you going to force yourself on me
When I have never done the same on you
And so let it be that way

I am human, and my individuality should be respected
Just like I will respect those who give it accordingly
Let's be united individuals

I am, We are
And there is no denying it
For we are connected

So let me be me
And I will let you be you
And together we can be us

That is how we are going to create peace
That is how we are going to achieve harmony
That isgoing to be free

Free, from these walls that are separating us
Dividing us from who we are
An organism one within itself

So let me be me
And I will let you be you
And together we can be us

 17/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment