Monday 19 January 2015

cold breeze

There is a cold breeze blowing over my shoulder
Some might call it the winds of change
I just call it how I see it

The truth of the matter is
I wouldn't be here
If I ever took the initiative

I have to start doing things for myself
Everything has to be done for me
For I am the one living my life

No one is going to put me first
If I can't do it myself
So I put the past behind me

Each day shall be a new opportunity
Each day shall be my moment
Each day is my chance

If I sit down .nothing I will achieve
If I stand up so much I can accomplish
Only if I stood up

So no more shall I wait
When the hour is at hand
And there is nothing stopping me

There is a cold wind blowing
Signifying that a stork is rising
Are you ready for the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment