Wednesday 21 January 2015

Feel(no apolgys needed)

You don't have to apologise for doing what you feel
But they make it out like it has to be

I wish to be free
So I am not going to apologise for it

The hate I will take
After that I will forget

I will not just forget
But I will forget them that hated on me than

No more shall I live my life on your terms
No longer will I not do me

A crime it shall always be called
But who is going to prosecute me

No harm has ever come around
Unless you don't want me to be me

If you can see it in my eyes
Than you would understand that this is who I be

I am man, I am bold
I have no fear for I believe in me

Except if I am turned out to be a monster
When it is always about me

Me, yes I am not afraid to say it
And never ashamed to be

It is never a crime to be you
Just like how you should never apologise for how you feel

 21/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment