Wednesday 18 February 2015

Open eyes(but wide shut)

For I once loved
I will learn to love again

From once loved
I will learn to be loved again

To now hated
They will learn to cherish me again

Because I was once lost
They will notice when I am on the right track again

From being idolised
They will learn to depend on me again

Now i am back on my journey
I will learn to make it there

For I am now determined
And I am going to stop at nothing

It is my turn now
And I am raising the roof up in this building

The world is my playground
And I am going to play hopscotch all over it

For if they once knew me
They will know me again

If I could once be the greatest
I will be the greatest again

It is my turn to shine
It is my turn to stand in the spotlight

This is my destiny
And I will run the show

Because this is something unknown within me
And that is something they can never stop

I am going to be on top of it
And that is how it is going to be

For I once loved
And I can learn to love again

For I was once loved
And I will be loved again

And those that think they hate me
Will learn to cherish me again

For as I once may take a step in my journey
I know I am going to make it there

I have seen it clearly with my eyes
Though they were wide shut

 12/02/15

No comments:

Post a Comment