Wednesday 4 February 2015

Asleep(falling)

Slowly but surely everyday
I was falling asleep
And I did not notice it

Slowly but surely everyday
I was loosing it
And I did not do a thing about it

But my minds awake now
And I see more clearly
I hear without a sound

This is the life I created
My own bed of roses
And I am going to lay in it

I am not afraid
For fear lives not in me
And it can never control my mind

I am not weak
For I have the strength to carry on
The courage to rise when I fall

Truly I am awakened
For even when I sleep I am awake
And I see what they don't want me to see

Slowly but surely everyday
I was falling asleep
Until it was the time to get up

And now I am finally awake
And I am never going back to sleep
Because I am finally set free

 05/02/15

No comments:

Post a Comment