Friday 27 February 2015

Here words

Her words make me smile
They make me light up inside

Her smile makes me laugh
It makes my heart giggle

She doesn't need to do much
For much of it goes unspoken

I love her
From the bottom of my heart is true

For she makes me weak yo my knees
In her presence I can't stand.

In my eyes I hope she never looks
For I doubt if I could ever love her right

I tremble in fear
For one day she might be gone

So I tread carefully
So as to savour the moment

But I want to seize the day
Because she ignites me from inside

Butterflies flutter in my stomach
Just at the thought of her

My day stays bright
Just at the thought of her being with me.

I love her so
That I hope she knows

For her words make me smile
They make me light up inside

Her eyes make me melt
For she is the radiance I prayed for

And now that she is finally here
All I can do is tell her that I love her

Her words 25/02/15

No comments:

Post a Comment