Friday 17 February 2017

The Sudanese Sundance Kid

The Sudanese Sundance kid
Standing next to
That native American raindance child

I see them all
Child of the shaman
My gift is in their hands

From Nubian God's
Past Sumerian Kings
Down to the Kemetic Pharos

This world is people
It's people united
Though nations divided

Conquered we are
For our enemies have us united
In arms against each other.

The Sudanese Sundance kid
With skin as rich as dark chocolate
And lips as juicy as my cows udder

That native American raindance child
Born from inside a torn teppe
But still, it kept the wind out

Winds of change
That came to take my pride away
Winds of change

As my forefathers danced the night away
Can they see me standing here
Marveling at their dances, from with their fire

I stretch my hand to touch
Their amber bodies flickering
And illuminating the darkness of night

With wolves howling
At the call of the moon
Signaling the birth of new saviours

The raindance child
Shall dance our sorrow away
And bring much delight to the land

Lions growling and roaring
Trumpeting the birth of a child
Who shall make the sun dance

They shall unite
Fire and water
And make us one.

The Sudanese Sundance child
The native American raindance child
The Kalahari Sandstomping child

The Amazon treeclimbing child
The great Outbacks rider
Or the arctic snowdance child

It matters not to me
Where you are born
For what matters most is

You were born
To do a certain job
That no one can do without you

#Peace. 17/02/17 by erL ™

No comments:

Post a Comment