Friday 20 January 2017

Take this journey with me

I write poems of hope
Painting a picture of peace
Harmony and tranquility
For those who will believe

And in them they shall
For where else can they go
If they ever wanted to be free
If it wasn't inside their very beings

Where their souls rest
Laying in wait
For the day that
You shall open the door

And traverse
The corridors of your mind
Visit the perimeters of your soul
As you unlock the loving

That you so carry within
That is why outside
They placed their treasure
So that you may never search for inner peace

But today I write you
This poem of hope
So that if you may believe
You may see what I bring to you

A way to the door
That you may so enter
If you ever desired to be free
I paint you this picture

For only the door I may show you
But only you may walk through it
For the journey is yours
And I am just here to teach you

To trust within yourself
For what lays deep within you
Is a power so great
They fear the day you know

They fear the day
More then when you open the door
They fear the day
That you take the step within

For that warmth
That love and light
The healing and oneness
That it represents

Is the harmony you so seek
The peace that you think
All your material possessions may bring
Only to fail, for you always want more.

And so I write these poems of peace
In the hopes that one day
You may decode my vision
And take this journey with me

#Peace. 03/01/17
by erL™

No comments:

Post a Comment