Monday 8 June 2015

something to teach

What I see
You shall see
Through the eyes
That you have in me

What I feel
You shall feel
Through the heart
That you have in me

What I know
You shall know
Through the mind
That you have in me

I am
Never without you
We are
Never without I

For when you see two sous talking
Sharing what is, positively
My brother
That is God right there

So what I see
You shall see
And what I feel
You also shall feel

For we are one
Connected by an all knowing source
That's why what I know
Ultimately you shall know

Because it is our journey to find out
What mine brother gets to feel
Its my journey to teach about
What mine brother has not dealt

We feed of each other
Relaying messages across the board
So that we could all know
But some people wish for us to never find out

Never call them evil
Never scold
Or treat them with hate
For they also have for you
something they can teach you

#Peace. 06/06/15

No comments:

Post a Comment