Monday 8 June 2015

on a redemption trail

He grovels on
Slowly limping
From the cripples
Life has brought on

He marches
Stick in hand
Bag over his shoulders
He has moved on from his plight

He is no king
He is no leader
He is no boss
He is just human

An individual who has
Been down so much
His life is no longer a rollercoaster
Its more off a merry go round

He rolled round and round
Tossing and turning in my plight
Stagnation had become his ailment
So he had to move on

He had to push away from his misery
He had to move away from his plight
So he put his back pack on
And started back on his journey

He is a travelling man
Moving through places
Moving through the times
Because he has a lot to do

So he is that phoenix
Rising from its ashes
That athlete
On a come back trail

This is his life
This is his story
Because I am that young man
Who is on a redemption trail

Dear Heavenly father
If you could hear me now
Listen not to my words
But rather guide me to my dreams

#Peace. 31/05/15

No comments:

Post a Comment